Our sponsor Vembu has some exciting updates which I want to share with you.
Vembu is announcing Vembu BDR Essentials – an exclusive Backup and Disaster Recovery package for small businesses having backup requirements up to 6 CPU sockets or 50 VMs. With this new package, small businesses can cut up to 50% on their regular backup expenses.
Vembu BDR Essentials provides customers with enterprise-level functionalities and scalability to protect their virtualized data center against data loss, at half the price of Vembu BDR Suite.
Next week VMworld US starts, and Vembu is also there. You can visit Vembu at booth #2133 from August 26th – 30th at Mandalay Bay Hotel Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada. What can you expect at the booth:
- Understand how Vembu is Simplifying the Data Protection
- Learn how Vembu scales as your business size and data grows
- Hear the best practices in setting up Backup & DR From our Experts
- Discover the latest techniques in ensuring Business Continuity
- A Glimpse on roadmap and upcoming releases of Vembu BDR Suite
On Tuesday the 4th of September and Wednesday the 5th of September, Vembu is having an webinar – All inclusive BC/DR plan with Vembu BDR Suite 4.0! Register now for this webinar which will walk you through the best practices in deploying a cost effective backup solution to your heterogeneous IT environment using our upcoming release of Vembu BDR Suite v4.0!
Here’s what you can expect
- What’s under the hood with v4.0
- New Features- How does it solve IT pain points?
- Best Practices to achieve High Availability with v4.0
Also, grab an opportunity to win a $100 Amazon gift voucher*, by registering for this Webinar