This month the following 5 flings received an update
- I/O Analyzer
- vSphere HTML5 Web Client
- Desktop Watermark
- Cross vCenter Workload Migration Utility
- Blockchain on Kubernetes
What has been changed or updated:
New in version 1.6.2u1
- Support vSphere 6.5 onward
- Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.2o
- Hot patch script to live upgrade existing 1.6.2 VMs
vSphere HTML5 Web Client
Fling 3.38 – Build 8535804
- Guest OS User Mappings for VMs
- Serial port support for VMs
- Improved search including
- New redesigned search results page
- VM search results has filters such as power state, guest os, host, clusters, datacenter
- Save search
- VM Quick power operations
- Added support for multiple monitors.
Cross vCenter Workload Utility
Version 2.0, May 4, 2018
- Added support to select individual host as the placement target
- Added support for migrating VMs with shared datastore
- Added clone functionality in addition to relocate
- Added resource summary details for placement targets
- Added a prompt to verify site thumbprint during SSL verification
- Added a link to refresh vm list in the inventory view
- Updated REST APIs to add operation type parameter
Blockchain on Kubernetes
May 3 2018, BoK 2.0
- Provide a new PCF Ops Manager Tile to deploy Hyperledger Fabric. It supports creating Kubernetes cluster via PKS Tile and deploy Hyperledger Fabric in the Kubernetes cluster.
- Add a central config file bok.yml to specify all BoK configuration. No more manual code change is needed.
- Support kafka as consensus mode.
- Other enhancement for stability.
- Verified against Kubernetes 1.9.7.