In December, there were three flings updated:
VMware OS Optimization Tool
December 14, 2017
- Template update. Detailed change log for each template is in the online version of each template (accessed from Public Templates tab)
App Volumes Backup Utility
- Updated to use only PowerCLI to connect to vCenter/vSphere. Previous versions used the vSphere SOAP API along with PowerCLI which locked the application to a specific version of PowerCLI. Versions 2.0 and later of this application will work with any version of PowerCLI (6.0 and later). This change improves the speed of enumerating vCenter items
- Added additional checks for PowerCLI and PowerShell
- Additional optimizations and minor bug fixes
vSphere HTML5 Web Client
Fling 3.31 – Build 7343373
- Performance charts counter selection can be persisted. The counter selection are persisted per object type. The data is persisted in browser local storage.
- Resume fault tolerance in manual DRS cluster will show DRS recommendations.
Fling 3.30 – Build 7271216
- View License assets (Host/Cluster/Solutions)(Read-only)
- License and Products features details
- VC and Host License details (Configure > Licensing)
- VDS health checks
- Warning dialog when the file download is blocked by the Browser’s Pop-up blocker
- Issue where host advanced settings filter doesn’t work in edit is resolved.